Spook RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spook RO

Spook Ragnarok Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestion Only

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestion Only Empty Suggestion Only Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:06 am

kennz_386

i suggest that to remove the effectiveness of auto magnum break in Turtle general card pls.. thx

2Suggestion Only Empty Re: Suggestion Only Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:23 pm

Zen

LOL lol! Evil or Very Mad

3Suggestion Only Empty Re: Suggestion Only Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:04 pm

Flac

Rofl... can you tell me your reason why magnum break should be remove from TG card effect? because i really cant find a reason why magnum break should be remove from TG card....

4Suggestion Only Empty Re: Suggestion Only Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:47 pm

kennz_386

lol when you try to kill someone with normal attack it can delay your attack because of auto magnum break then your enemy will have a chance to counter your attack.. lol

just try it specially when your in pvp

5Suggestion Only Empty Re: Suggestion Only Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:59 pm

character5

character5

how about removing the delay after the attack and skills like magnum and sonic.

6Suggestion Only Empty Imbalance Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Make a way how your skill delay not affect your attack. Why not use kiel, or simply remove turtle general card and add skel worker and hydra instead.. many ways guys.. RO is not just based on the weapon did u have. Ro it more in tactic. Be more specific......

http://spookforum.dbzworld.org

7Suggestion Only Empty About the Suggestions... Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:15 pm

Kyoya Hibari

Admin

Cards & Equipments or Items Effect... to be exact... is something that we must consider...

I think we must not edit what is defined for every item that is existing... Like that TGC issue... Magnum break is really in the card... so why should we remove it anyway? We must concern on how to build normally not by re editting some items... Am I right guys?

Hmm... anyway i have a suggestion and I'm maybe suggesting Admin a useful one... a CUSTOM ITEMS & MONSTERS( + CARD)... Is it ok with you guys? But those custom things will never be easy Smile

Admin

Admin
Admin

What we need now is concerned players that report bugs and for us Admin & GM to work on it. But anyways thanks kyoya for having this suggestion.. Very Happy king

http://spookforum.dbzworld.org

9Suggestion Only Empty Re: Suggestion Only Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Kyoya Hibari

Admin

Admin wrote:What we need now is concerned players that report bugs and for us Admin & GM to work on it. But anyways thanks kyoya for having this suggestion.. Very Happy king

Thanks for the Appreciation sir... Accepting the Job... if it's fine with you Smile hehehe ^^ LoL!

10Suggestion Only Empty Re: Suggestion Only Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:32 pm

kennz_386

lol ok Fine if that is your decisions im just sharing my opinion then..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum