Spook RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spook RO

Spook Ragnarok Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gravity Error Solution.. ^_^

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gravity Error Solution.. ^_^ Empty Gravity Error Solution.. ^_^ Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:27 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

We have figured it out that the cause of gravity error is the replacement of the new client to the old one.. That error cause when you put the new client to old client. I know all of you just copy and paste then replace all files to the new client. That was the problem..

1st: Download Bitfinal or if you stored it up that is good.
next: In your RO folder delete all file that is the same with the new one.. I mean delete all SpookRo file that you all have.. delete the old patcher,spookro.exe and spkro.grf
next: extract your client, ones you have extracted it go to the spookro folder then copy all files there and copy to your Complete Ragnarok Folder.. Then thats it Run The patcher and start gaming.. Happy Spooky Gaming..

[PS] Admin

http://spookforum.dbzworld.org

2Gravity Error Solution.. ^_^ Empty Re: Gravity Error Solution.. ^_^ Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:38 pm

character5

character5

i did that step weeks ago. so that's why im not getting errors anymore. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]