Spook RO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spook RO

Spook Ragnarok Online

You are not connected. Please login or register

Server is not down..!!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Server is not down..!!!! Empty Server is not down..!!!! Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

The server was not down or anything.. The problem is that we lost connection to the map-server_sql for any reason map-server_sql went down that causes the server to be temporarily down but were up to it.. we are fixing this problem.. and we just submit a message/ticket to our vps hosted.

Im sorry for this temporarily down guys.. but when the server is ok i will tell all of you.. contact me on my ym.. gillbert_b@y.c its me admin Innocense

And when the custom items are up we will be having a roll back.. Sorry for this roll back guys.. We will be more strict about GM that gives item to some player with no reason/no permission.. We or me have the authority to Banned players that violate the rule in game.. And for the gm that give item with no permission to the admin will be terminated and Me my self will get his damn ass out of the game. I have the authority to Fired a GM

http://spookforum.dbzworld.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum